Sunday, March 29, 2009

To Move or Not to Move....


Since Kyle started high school this past year in Murrieta, my husband has wanted to move. He hates to drive and driving daily to Murrieta is pain to him. The men in the West household would like to move and the women (Jenna and I) want to stay in Canyon Lake. Jenna is constantly writing in notebooks and this note she wrote explains perfectly her thoughts about the situation. :-) Spelling and Punctuation errors are intentional. :-)

........"To Dani" (Her dear friend who lives in Canyon Lake)

"Dani, I mite move by Kyle's school. And it is not close. It is by J.T.'s house and you no it is not close. So can you help me by E. mailing my mom and talk her into not moveing. Rite me back."

Love, Jenna in Tears

3 comments:

Kevin and Pam said...

I love her letter! "Jena in tears", she is so cute. Tell her Morgan lives very close by the High School and would love to have her as a close friend. She could come over and play anytime she likes. We would love to have you close by!

Unknown said...

Dear Jenna in Tears,

Auntie does NOT want you to move either. JT's is way too far - Tell your parents that we are on your side!!!!

Love, Auntie in tears

Michelle said...

Don't make this harder than it already is! :-(